Covid Safety Plan – Mountain Grass Gallery & Bistro
We have thoroughly reviewed the Government Guidelines and have implemented measures to keep our staff and guests feeling safe:
In the Gallery & Bistro:
- Staff who are feeling unwell will be asked to stay home. Staff who are showing symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Upon arrival staff will put their belongings in a designated area and thoroughly wash their hands. All staff will wear a mask while working, and customers are asked to do the same when they enter.
- We are limiting the amount of people who can enter the Gallery & Bistro to four; this is to accommodate safe social distancing measures between customers, staff, and other guests.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the gallery and customer areas.
- Thorough sanitizing and disinfecting of all high contact surfaces will be performed between customers using Oxivir disinfectant
- Only Staff are permitted to enter the kitchen
- All bathrooms and other shared spaces are cleaned at regular intervals and this is recorded in each bathroom
- Our debit machine is disinfected after each customer
- All food is served in to-go containers with single use cutlery and condiments
- Kitchen Staff will wash their hands after each customer interaction
At the Take-Out Window:
- Our debit machine is disinfected after each customer. Tap is encouraged
- All food is served in to-go containers, and customers provided with single serve utensils
- Our counter is disinfected after each customer
- Take-Out Window Staff will wash their hands after each customer interaction
In the Patio:
- When operational, guests who choose to sit on our patio will be asked to leave contact information so that Contact Tracing may be performed
- Guests must wait to be seated in the patio area
- Hand sanitizer is located at the entrance of the patio and guests are asked to sanitize their hands before entering
- We will maintain two meters (2m) minimum distance between tables, with a maximum of six guests per table.
- Guests are not permitted to move around or join tables together
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected after each use
- Guests who exhibit symptoms will be asked to return when they are feeling better